We may use Your personal data on the basis of consent provided by You by visiting our Sites or otherwise, or for fulfilling our contractual obligations or in relation to proposed contractual relationship, or for fulfilling our legal obligation or to meet our legitimate interests.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Information Provided to Us: Unless otherwise agreed with You, we will collect only the basic personal data required in connection with our business relationship. This includes Your contact and personal data (such as name and job title, date of birth, marital status, anniversary date, UID details, KYC documents, address, mobile number, email address, other contact details, mobile device unique identifier and the IP address of your computer, if You use our Sites, online platforms or apps). While doing business with You, we will also collect business-related data which may include information on purchases, services and other business activities, product feedback and any other information You may provide to us. We also collect financial information such as bank account details, medical records and history, and biometric information from our employees. Please note that we shall not be liable for any incorrect information provided by You or any misrepresentation at your end.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use our Sites and Services: When you visit our Sites, we automatically collect some system data and personal data about you, which includes:
- information about your computer or mobile device you use to access our Sites, including your IP address, device type, operating system, time zone setting and location, access time, and browser type and version, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform and other details about the devices you use to access the Sites;
- information necessary to coordinate your bookings;
- details of Your interactions with customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if You call us, Your phone number and call recordings; and
- video surveillance footage from our buses and lounges.
Social Network Plugins
Our Sites incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing on your favourite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page to safeguard the privacy of users. Cookies may be set, if you make voluntary use of the plugin. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks.
Links to Third Party Site/Apps
Market research & consumer feedback. Any information that You voluntarily share with us about your experience of using our products and services may be used for market research and consumer feedback related purposes.
Payment and Financial information. We do not collect or store your financial information other than from employees for the purposes of payroll processing. For the purposes of payment mechanism for fulfilling an order, purchase or booking, we engage only PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant payment gateway providers, who are authorised to handle all payment and financial transactions in accordance with law.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data which we collect from you may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your personal data, including:
- to communicate with you;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to assess, process and provide products, services and/or facilities to You;
- to enter into or perform the terms of the contract with You ;
- to establish your identity and background;
- for employment purposes such as payrolling and attendance;
- to comply with the requirements stipulated under applicable law and government regulations
- to ensure the safety and security of our customers while travelling;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings/transactions with us;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organized by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping (including records of sales, purchases and any transactions) taxation, accounts and administrative purposes;
- for research and development purposes, including improving our Sites, applications, services and products offered;
- to monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products and/or services;
- o conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services;
- to process and analyse your personal data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- to use information to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights under applicable law;
- facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications or special offers if you have consented to receive the same; and
- for any other purposes for which we have Your consent.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SUCH OTHER TECHNOLOGIES?
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our Sites, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this
information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our Sites and services.
You have a variety of tools to control the data collected by cookies, web beacons and similar technologies. If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still access and use our Sites. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. You can delete cookies already on your device at any time. However, if you choose not to accept cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of our services provided by our Sites, it may result in a reduced availability of such services.
We will monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the applicable law.
WHO WILL RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data with other organisations in the following circumstances:
- if required by the law, court order, notice, demand for disclosure by any government, quasi-governmental authorities or agencies or a public authority or regulatory bodies;
- if we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud);
- when we restructure, sell or transfer our business (or a part of it). For example, in connection with a takeover or merger;
- with authorised personnel working on behalf of GreenCell and its subsidiaries and affiliates including service providers for data processing and storage; providing You with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements and content development;
- with legal and tax advisors, auditors for monitoring and compliance purposes;
- authorised personnel withGreencell, its subsidiaries and associates, on a need-to-know basis for any technological updations or business enhancements;
- to the extent permitted by applicable law, to credit reporting agencies and debt collectors who are external companies that we use to help us to verify your creditworthiness (in particular for orders with invoice) or to collect outstanding invoices; and
- to ensure the safety and security of our customers while travelling;
- with third party service providers, to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, hosting and IT services, payment gateway providers, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE RETAINED FOR?
We process and store your personal data as long as it is required to provide the products or services requested by you, for employment and recruitment purposes, to administer your business relationship with us and to meet the legal and statutory obligations or compliances. If your personal data is no longer required for the performance of the contractual or statutory obligations or meet business relations, it will be erased on a regular basis unless further processing is necessary, for instance, for preserving particular evidence under the applicable data protection laws and regulations, or in the context of legal statutes of limitation.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, disclosure, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons. Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are entitled to the following rights:
- right of access the personal data which you have provided to us;
- right of rectification of Your personal data if the information is incorrect or incomplete; and
- any other right available to You under applicable law.
You may also withdraw your consent to receive direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your personal data, at any time, and you may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your account. However, we may not be able to continue providing services to you, if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your account.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks such as free trial fraud. We take reasonable measures to destroy or de-identify personal information in a secure manner when it is no longer required.
Please be informed that You shall be responsible for informing us of any changes, updates and/or error in Your data and we shall not be liable for any incorrect information provided by you.
If you are under 18, or under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside or applicable to you, you may use Our Sites only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. In any case, we will not be liable for any cause of action that arises due to non-compliance with this section.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed or should you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or you want to exercise any of your rights in relation to personal data, you may please write for enquiries or complaints to the Grievance Officer, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.